I decided to save this particular blog for last.
I did this, because I believe in it.
This isn’t saying that I won’t blog again, I will. But my journeys through your blogs are getting more packed together as more and more people are following and liking. If I said a rosary for each of them, I’d be up 24/7. writing about each takes about half as much time.
So I have decided to create a blog inspired by all your blogs, and to do it in a new way. This is what I’ve learned from the week;
1) I love making games, and I love the process of games, and I am interested in games as literature. I had forgotten this until I met Scribelife. By the way, something about the feel of this blog draws me to these people. They feel like friends.
2) I think the key to these games should be numbers. like Humanity777.
3) The blog should include a meditative quality, like Perpetua’s.
4) It should sell something of quality, like Scribelife.
5) It should include a photo cartoon, comedy and a hip plotline like Electrikkiss.
6) It should have thoughtful political content that inspires discussion like dustin mcmahon.
7) It should include what I love, which is nature and primitive survival, like Explore Dream Discover Talks.
8) Just After Words teaches me an important lesson: No matter the hell you have to go through, never never give up on your dream of being a writer. If you have a poet’s soul, bare it!
9) Recognize and post beauty every now and again, like Photo botos.
10) Along with the photos, include music, like What Tomorrow Might Bring.
11) Spend a day each week marketing, getting closer to my bucket list goals, according to Leslie Carter’s rules.
12) Add beauty, classic poetry and cartoons. Resurrect poems and wisdom. Be invited, as a result, to do real scholarship.
13) Put it all together to artfully bare your soul, like Kendall Person